Are you ready to find a solution for your child's stutter?
Inside you will discover:
- What stuttering is, why it happens and why it’s not your fault!
- The links between stuttering and temperament (highly sensitive children) and how supporting temperament can be a game changer for fluency.
- The need for optimal brain function for reducing stuttering and how you can support your child’s brain as a foundation for fluency.
- The deep importance of attachment and emotional resilience in building fluency foundations.
- The role physical health plays in stuttering and the four key areas to address when building strong foundations for fluency.
- How to use language and cognitive techniques to better support speech fluency for children and how we can make this FUN!
- You will receive the opportunity to tune in to monthly Q & A's, expert interviews or masterclasses
Now is the time to leave behind your worry and anxiety and feel empowered and assured that you can start helping your child’s speech fluency today, and know that you are doing everything you can to give your child the life they deserve.